Below are the refund policies for the following categories or courses:General refund policy
Online and correspondence refund policy
General Refund Policy
- No postage fees will be refunded.
- If a class is cancelled by RSA Online at any time, participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
- No refunds will be provided for students who are unable to attend their course due to not completing their pre-course information, including your Unique Student Identifier number before the course commences.
- If you cancel your course the cost of the course material provided to you by RSA Online will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds must be applied for in writing by the student so we can verify their identity and keep a record of the request.
- If your refund is approved, monies will be returned to you by the means in which it was paid.
- If the course fee was paid by a third party, the third party will be refunded the course fee.
- No refund or exchange will be given for any goods purchased from RSA Online unless they are proven to be faulty.
Online & Correspondence Courses Refund Policy
- Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.